What I finished during the spending ban – two months worth of empties
I’ve never done an empties post before and I’m always fascinated with what other people manage to get through. So seeing as most of you have shown me yours, I thought I would show you mine. It kind of continues this weekend’s theme of the two month spending ban.
I managed to finish nine body scrubs in total:
- Two Philosophy (Gingerbread & Grace)
- Bliss Rosemary & Eucalyptus
- Soap & Glory Sugar Crush
- Enchanted Sugar Topped Marshmallows
- He-shi Strawberry
- Lush Volcano (must remember to keep black pot to trade in for a mask)
- Molton Brown Ambrusca
- Murad Activating Body Scrub
I would definitely re-buy from Enchanted although I will try some different scents as there is so many to choose from. I loved the S&G and Bliss, I had issues with Philosophy ones although they are great scrubs. Murad was a bust, Lush Volcano was a mess, and He-shi left me cold. I think I only got to use 1/3 of the Molton Brown shower scrub as Jamie hogged most of it.
After re-reading my own shower gel post, I realised I had way too many. This discovery is what prompted my spending ban in the first place, when something so obvious is staring at you in the face it’s difficult not to do anything about it. So I finished:
- Two Korres (Guava & Fig)
- Boots Botanics Bergamont
- Four N-spa Vanilla, Blueberry, Raspberry, Coconut
I always have some Korres in my shower so they don’t really need a mention. Anatomicals is okay and cheap but nothing really to write home about. The Boots Botanics are really good for the price and I still have two left. Lauren bought me the N-spa ages ago and I do want to try other stuff from them, these were okay although the scent doesn’t last.
This is my miscelleanous pile of finished stuff. So here goes:
- Tesco Vitamin E Face Wash
- Molton Brown Mineral Ions Face Wash
- Crabtree & Evelyn body lotion
- Naked Volume Shampoo & Conditioner (shampoo tube missing from photo for some reason?)
- Green & Spring hand wash
- Art of Shaving lemon shave cream
The only things I would re-buy from this list are the Naked Shampoo and Conditioner and the Green & Spring hand wash. The rest I can live without.
So 23 finishes in total – although I kind of cheated a little bit with a few of them but more on that tomorrow!
Speak Your Mind