Do me a favour – wedding update
I’ve tried to not to bore everyone to death with my wedding plans but I just wanted to quickly update anyone (who wants to know) where I’m at. Well as of yesterday it is 2 months till Jamie and I tie the knot and I have gotten a lot done since my last update.
- Reception and ceremony are now paid for in full
- Hairdresser is booked we’ve had a practice run with hairstyles for me and Lauren
- Paid deposit for the cakes
- Confirmed all guests for the ceremony/reception
- Bridesmaids and flower girl have their dresses
There is still stuff to do but I’ve got it all planned out with Lauren. I also wanted to share with you my wedding favours from Bath & Body Works for my US wedding. My colours are purple and green and my mom squealed with delight when she found the anti-bacs with the Union Flag and my dad sourced the green ones. I don’t know what I would do without my parents, they have thought of every last detail!
I’ll have one last update in a month’s time EEEK!