Well 2012 is officially 13 days old and I though I’d better get my resolutions in quick before I forget about them. I don’t know about you but I always like to look back at what I’ve said previously as a benchmark to see what I’ve achieved (or haven’t as the case may be).
Last year I said I would do the following things:
1. Sort my eyebrows – I’ve done this with the help of Debbie and her suggestion to use Clinique Superfine Liner for Brows. I’ve also stopped plucking my eyebrows on a daily basis so they look a lot better. My left eyebrow is pretty much perfect and my right is slowly catching up.
2. Purge my makeup bag and start over – Well I did ditch a few things but I’ve added more to my collection. I still don’t wear makeup on a regular basis like I wanted to but it’s hard to change habits easily. I have a acquired about 40 nail polishes over the last year and more green eyeliners so that can only be a good thing right?
3. Lose 3 stone before my wedding(s) – Unfortunately this did not happen. Jamie and I were doing really well and the closer it got to the weddings the more stressed out we became and our low-carb eating plan went out the window.
So with that in mind here are my resolutions for this year:
1. Losing weight – I’ve set myself a goal of 4 stone this year. We are low-carbing it again as I need to overcome this addiction I have to pasta. I can eat plates of it and I don’t stop even if I’m full. Not good!
2. Get our business off the ground – I’ve not talked about it here and I’m keeping quiet for the moment but Jamie have been working hard so at some point we can work from home.
3. Curb the beauty spending – No, I’m not going cold turkey. I just won’t be hauling anything this year. After my spending ban is over I will be sticking to a budget.
So what resolutions/changes do you want to make this year?