7 best ways to keep your skin looking healthy from Total Beauty
Another day another list from Total Beauty. This is one has the 7 best ways to keep your skin looking healthy – let’s take a look and see what skin sins we’ve been committing…..
1. Be sun smart – This is an easy one that doesn’t require much thought. I use sunscreen everyday on my face and hands, and when I know I’m going to be outside for longer than the 10 minutes it takes to get my lunch when I’m at work. What I am guilty of is not wearing a hat or sunglasses, I just can’t be arsed with them, it’s easier just to sit in the shade.
2. Stay moisturised – Not an issue! I’ve got enough moisturisers, lotions and body balms to cover everyone in Nottingham.
3. Exfoliate – Wow I never thought of that!
4. Go to a professional – Well I’d love to say that I have my own personal beauty therapist that waits on me hand and foot but I don’t and I doubt anyone reading this does either. However I wouldn’t say no to special treatments if they were affordable.
5. Hit the gym – Yes exercise increases blood flow and oxygen, I should do more but only manage to walk to work a few days a week.
6. Get a glow – No not with a tanning bed more with brand blah blah blah self tanner. I don’t do self-tanner never have never will, if my pale pallor offends then you can look away!
7. Diet – Even though it’s been proven that chocolate doesn’t cause spots, I think getting the right food into your bod helps even if I don’t always do it myself.
If I were to re-write this list I would also add not to drink excessively, smoking or do drugs. I’m sure we’ve all seen the before/after photos of addict celebs and joe public, no amount of skincare is going to fix a meth face!
So what do you agree/disagree with on this list – lemme me know in the comments.
Other posts you may be interested in…